|Release date||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine text||You can build a workbench here.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Workbench space is a Hotspot where various workbenches (furniture) can be built with the Construction skill. It is found in the workshop of a player-owned house. The player can, with the right materials, construction level and workbench, create flatpacks of various pieces of furniture on a workbench.
Uses[edit | edit source]
|Wooden workbench||Make flatpack items up to level 20.|
|Oak workbench||Make flatpack items up to level 40.|
|Steel framed workbench||Make flatpack items up to level 60.|
|Bench with vice||Make flatpack items up to level 80.|
|Bench with lathe||Make flatpack items of all levels.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
The following workbenches can be built:
|Key||Item||Requirements||Experience||Cost|| Flatpack |
|2||Oak||32||5 Oak planks||300||1,250||2,105||N/A||40|
|3||Steel framed||46||6 Oak planks
4 Steel bar
|4||Viced||62||2 Oak planks
1 Steel bar
|5||Lathed||77||2 Oak planks
1 Steel bar
The viced and lathed workbenches must be upgraded to from the previous workbench. They cannot be built on their own. Players have to be in building mode to upgrade their workbench.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 18 May 2015 (Update):
- Players no longer need to click twice when standing up from their player-owned house workbench.
- patch 25 May 2011 (Update):
- Players’ legs no longer clip when sitting on a player-owned house bench.
- patch 9 February 2011 (Update):
- A player's cloak will no longer clip through a player's legs when crafting at a workbench.
|Heraldry space (Heraldry stand)|
|Tool space (Tool store)|