Work on Your Artisan
|Work on Your Artisan|
|Unlock all rewards from the Artisans' Workshop (excluding outfits).|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Work on Your Artisan is an achievement that requires the player to unlock all of the below listed rewards from the Artisans' Workshop.
- Quick Repairs
- Repair Expert
- Solemn Smith I
- Solemn Smith II
- Solemn Smith III
- Solemn Smith IV
- Solemn Smith V
- Ceremonial Swordsmith I
- Ceremonial Swordsmith II
- Ceremonial Swordsmith III
- Ceremonial Swordsmith IV
- Ceremonial Swordsmith V
- Golden Cannon
- Royale Cannon
- Restocking Cannon
- Ceremonial Sword Orders
A total of 820% respect must be earned to unlock all of the listed rewards. Assuming all respect is earned by smithing objects, this requires 8,200,000 experience, meaning a minimum smithing level of 94. Certain activities (such as mending burst pipes) or special events may lower this requirement.
Work on Your Artisan II which requires this achievement also requires all 3 cosmetic outfits, costing an additional 300% Artisan workshop respect on top of the required rewards listed above here.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- "Work on your Artisan" achievement will now correctly unlock requirements corresponding to the players reward shop unlocks
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- The achievement 'Work on your Artisan' (Trimmed Completionist Cape) was incorrectly completing if you had any one of the rewards unlocked (rather than all of them). This has only been an issue since the launch of the achievements system, so anyone who had legitimately fully completed the Artisans' Workshop will remain able to wear their trimmed comp cape. However, if you've falsely been able to wear the cape because of this issue, you'll have to go back and complete all the rewards as originally intended.