For the flatpacked version, see Wooden chair (flatpack).
|Build name||Wooden chair|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||The ideal thing to sit on.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
A wooden chair can be built in the chair space hotspot of the parlour in a player-owned house. It requires level 8 Construction, 3 planks and 3 nails to build. When built, it earns the player 87 experience.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to play several animations while sat on this chair.
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on a chair no longer leaves the sitting animation on the player after teleporting.
- patch 17 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object no longer shows player skillcapes through their legs.
- It is no longer possible to equip items when sitting on this object.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object will now face the correct direction in more circumstances.
- It is no longer possible to stand on top of a player if they are sitting down.
|Fireplace space (Fireplace)|
|Bookcase space (Bookcase)|