Woodchip is part of the kiln plot in Clan Citadels. It is used to gather charcoal. Shoveling in woodchip does not deplete timber gathered, though charcoal is used by the furnace.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- The clan resources given to you from the Loom, Kiln, Furnace and Barbecue skill plots have been increased to make it in-line with the Avatar update.
- hotfix 4 February 2014 (Update):
- Fixed the Kiln and Barbecue clan citadel skillplots.
- Clans with tier 6 or 7 kilns will now find they can more easily access this plot as the conveyor belt blocking the middle has been removed.
- Although the option to move the woodchips into the furnace is "Shovel", the player uses their bare hands, while when shovelling ore into the furnace a spade is used.
- The flame gloves and ring of fire grant bonus experience at the kiln, and strange rocks can be obtained. Pyro-matics gain item experience (17.6xp at firemaking level 99). However, familiars will not grant any extra experience.
- Starting with the Tier 3 kiln, both sides must be filled before charcoal dumps to the underground store.