Quick guide for Wolf Whistle
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Pikkupstix's house, Taverley|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Assistants[edit | edit source]
Pouch materials[edit | edit source]
- Go upstairs at Pikkupstix's house and search the cluttered drawers in the north-west corner.
- Go to the pet shop south of Pikkupstix and ask the owner about white hare meat.
- Go back towards the well and go west onto White Wolf Mountain.
- Take the eastern path and search Stikklebrix's body.
- Talk to Pikkupstix after the items are obtained.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Infuse the pouch using the obelisk on the eastern side of his house.
- Talk to him again.
- Go west back to the well and talk to Scalectrix (make sure you dismiss your pet if you have one out).
- Watch the cutscene.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 276 experience lamp
- 275 gold charms
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Wolf Whistle is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.