Wizard robes are the weakest set of magic armour available. They have no requirements to wear, and they come in blue, black, trimmed, and gold trimmed variants. The blue and black robes can be crafted with strips of white and black cloth or obtained as drops, while the trimmed and gold trimmed versions can be obtained from Treasure Trails. The trimmed and gold trimmed variants also have better stats than the blue and black versions, but are much more expensive and harder to obtain.
A male character wearing blue wizard robes
A female character wearing blue wizard robes
A male character wearing black wizard robes
A female character wearing black wizard robes
A male character wearing blue wizard robes with black trim
A female character wearing blue wizard robes with black trim
A male character wearing blue wizard robes with gold trim
A female character wearing blue wizard robes with gold trim
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Wizard armour can now be crafted from strips of cloth, as can the wand and book.
- Black wizard armour can now be crafted from strips of black cloth.
- The wizard armour set has been completed with a set of level one wizard boots, which have been added to the same drop table as the wizard gloves. The level 20 wizard boots have been renamed as the 'Wizard boots (t)' for the sake of clarity.
- Black wizard gloves and boots have been added to the black wizard armour set.
- Wizard (and black wizard) shields have been added and can be crafted by free players.
- The wizard, black wizard and imp hide magic armour sets can now be purchased from: the gnome shopkeeper in Burthorpe, Zaff's Superior Spellcasting in Varrock and Betty in Port Sarim.