Wizard Frumscone is a necromancer found in the basement of the Wizards' Guild, where he summons zombies in his combat training facility. However, he refuses to divulge the methodology he uses to summon them. He is a possible answer to a Treasure Trails anagram OR ZINC FUMES WARD, handing out puzzle boxes to be completed. He has a rivalry with Wizards Grayzag and Whitezag.
Since the Piscatoris Fishing Colony lacked an army to fight the sea trolls, the Wise Old Man directed the adventurer him. He heard of the situation but promptly refused, stating that he did not lend out his zombies, and that if he did he'd be constantly bothered by people wanting to borrow zombie armies. He suggested they to try Malignius Mortifer instead. The adventurer found Malignius and obtained their army via bone seeds. The Wise Old Man was surprised by Frumscone's "help", promising not to send any more people to him as a result.
When the Wizards' Tower held A Towering Feast, he was one of the guests, where he made comments about the Snow Imps used as waiters. The summoner, either Wizard Grayzag or Whitezag, took offence and they began enchanting snowmen to fight. He was one of the wizards who enchanted the battle marionette, turning it into the enhanced battle marionette.
Dialogue for Wizard Frumscone[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b Wizard Frumscone, "Swan Song", RuneScape. "What? This is a combat training facility, not a library! My magic zombies are not for loan."
- ^ Jagex. Postbag 1 - "Transcript:Poultry, Dragons and Zombies", 4, by Wizard Frumscone. RuneScape Postbags from the Hedge.
- ^ Wizard Whitezag, "2016 Christmas event", RuneScape. "Fine! It won't do to be shown up in front of Frumscone, anyway. There are four, and I don't know where they are."
- ^ Wizard Frumscone, "Swan Song", RuneScape. "I'm jolly well not lending them an army! If I did that for you, I'd have to do that for everyone, and I'd never get a moment's peace again!"
- ^ Wizard Frumscone, "Swan Song", RuneScape. "Excellent. His name's Malignius Mortifer. You'll find him somewhere south of Falador."
- ^ Wizard Frumscone, "2016 Christmas event", RuneScape. "Nice waiters. They're very cute!"
- ^ Wizard Mizgog, "2016 Christmas event", RuneScape. "Merry Christmas, Player! Have you seen what Wizard Whitezag is up to now? He has picked a fight with Frumscone - They are fighting it out behind that screen there..."
- ^ Wizard Frumscone, "2016 Christmas event", RuneScape. "Yes, my spells are more powerful than Grayzag's. Of course I'll enchant Stringy!"