The Wizard's head is an item used in The Hand in the Sand quest. It belonged to Clarence who was a young wizard in the Wizards' Guild.
The severed head is found in the sandpit on Entrana, and was shipped there in a delivery load by Sandy of Sandy's Sand Corp to hide Clarence's murder. Mazion, the monk who works for the sandpit and the company, will find it initially, and will return it to the player so they may give it back to Zavistic Rarve to continue the quest.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Clarence's body parts can no longer be alchemised or disassembled. Let the poor wizard rest in pieces.
- ninja 15 February 2016 (Update):
- The loot beam value has been changed from 50,000 to 50,001 coins for Clarence's body parts.
- ninja 14 December 2015 (Update):
- Added a lootbeam value of 50,000 coins.