Quick guide for Witch's House
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Harvey west of Falador.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Harvey standing by the long garden just west of Falador, just west of the crumbling wall which requires level 5 Agility to cross.
Entering the house[edit | edit source]
- Go to the front door of the house.
- Look under the northern potted plant for a key and enter.
- Climb down the stairs into the basement.
- If you didn't bring leather gloves, search the nearby crates for a pair. You may have to search several times.
- While wearing leather gloves, enter the gate.
- Open and search the cupboard, straight ahead on the western wall for a magnet.
- Go back up the stairs and grab the cheese off of the table.
- Go to the room located on the south end of the house.
- Right-Click Use cheese on the mouse hole on the eastern wall.
- Use the magnet on the mouse.
Retrieving the ball[edit | edit source]
- Exit the door and make your way to the fountain, being careful not to be seen by the witch.
- Strategically walk behind the shrubs to hide, being sure to stand in the middle space of the shrub. If you are caught by Nora T. Hagg you will need to repeat the process involving the magnet and the mouse. Surge can be used, timing is key*
- Check fountain for a key.
- Return east down the shrubs to the shed, being careful not to be caught by the witch, and open the door.
- Try to take the ball, the experiment will appear and attack you.
- Kill the Witch's experiment four times.
- (All forms of Experiment are weak to Water Spells)
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Take the ball.
- Teleport back to Harvey and give him the ball. Getting caught by the witch teleports you to the front door.
- Talk to Harvey
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Witch's House is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: