|Release date||12 December 2006 (Update)|
|Also known as||Witch|
|Quest NPC||Animal Magnetism|
|Location(s)||Draynor Manor ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]|
|Examine||A witch. The hat's a dead giveaway.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Helda is a witch who lives in the northwestern corner of the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of Draynor Manor. She has a pet cat named Maemi, and previously had a cottage made out of bread, cookies and cake, but moved in after her attackable sisters kept being killed, claiming that nobody would want to kill a chatty old dear like her. Apparently, she used to fatten up little kids and shove them into her oven. However, she has since been to "anger management classes".
She and her cat only appear after completion of Ernest the Chicken, and when talked to, she complains about people poisoning her fish, spilling her compost, and causing a nuisance for the dear old count downstairs. She is also involved in the Animal Magnetism quest, and tells you how to make a bar magnet and selects an iron bar that will be extra suitable for making into a magnet.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 November 2013 (Update):
- The witch in Draynor manor is now named Helda and, by player request, has adopted Lensig's former cat, Maemi.
- patch 21 December 2009 (Update):
- Adjusted the chathead of the witch in Draynor Manor to match the rest of the NPC.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her cousin used to be Lensig, but this was changed with the release of The Death of Chivalry.
- She and Lensig are the only free-to-play witches that are not involved in Swept Away.
- She is apparently excited at the prospect of Professor Oddenstein sharing the secrets of chickenisation with her.
References[edit | edit source]