Regular wisps spawn frequently around their respective colony, and give a chance of gaining one regular or enriched memory per harvest.
An enriched wisp spawns once an energy rift has been empowered to 100% using regular or enhanced chronicle fragments. These activate into enriched springs, which always give double the experience on harvesting energy compared to regular springs and guarantee that whenever a memory is harvested, it will be an enriched one. In addition, any of the first four people to start harvesting from it who have at least one normal (not enriched) memory of the same type in their inventory will have one converted into an enriched memory. This makes the enriched pool last a little bit longer. If this happens, the player will get a message in their chatbox (does not appear if game messages are filtered).
For unknown reasons, a wisp colony may sometimes line up at one edge of the area, and are only "unlocked" from the position when a player comes near. Notable wisps that do this include glowing and brilliant wisps, which line up on the north side, radiant wisps that line up on the east side, and luminous wisps that line up on the west side.
Wisp types[edit | edit source]
- Pale wisp
- Flickering wisp (Enriched)
- Bright wisp (Enriched)
- Glowing wisp (Enriched)
- Sparkling wisp (Enriched)
- Gleaming wisp (Enriched)
- Vibrant wisp (Enriched)
- Lustrous wisp (Enriched)
- Elder wisp (Enriched)
- Brilliant wisp (Enriched)
- Radiant wisp (Enriched)
- Luminous wisp (Enriched)
- Incandescent wisp (Enriched)
- Cursed wisp (Enriched)
Quest wisps[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Wisps will now only wander up to five tiles away from the rift, which should make this particular aspect of training the skill a bit more AFK-able.
- Enriched wisps spawning every 20minutes has been changed to energy rifts reaching 100% empowerment.
- Prior to this update, if your inventory was full of regular memories, harvesting from an enriched spring would upgrade your memories to enriched versions. this currently is not the case. It is unknown whether or not this is intentional.
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Divination wisps and fountains have been updated to match the colour of energy they provide.
- ninja 1 July 2014 (Update):
- Memories will now be overwritten by enriched ones if the player is harvesting from an enriched wisp.
|Rifts / sources|