Wishing well bush seed
|Wishing well bush seed|
|Release||20 May 2013 (Update)|
|Removal||8 April 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|A wishing well bush seed - plant in a bush patch.|
|FAQ • doc|
A wishing well bush seed was a seed that could be grown with level 96 Farming, from which a wishing well fruit could be harvested. They were planted in bush patches and could be protected by paying a farmer 15 wildblood hops. Boosts could be used to plant it.
Wishing well seeds were removed from the game on 8 April 2019, due to a number of issues with the reward of the fruit. See Wishing well fruit#Issues and removal for details. Existing seeds were replaced with 1 coin each (the Grand Exchange value at the time).
Checking the health of the bush gave 2200 farming experience. The bush released a wishing well fruit when given an appropriate amount of coins, relative to the player's total skill level. This fruit would contain items of up to three times the value of the coins used. In order to open the fruit, 8 free inventory spaces were needed. Once a fruit was picked, a new bush needed to be planted and grown in order to buy a new fruit.
Or, alternatively, the bush may have been cleared (right click option) and re-planted with a new seed, without having picked the fruit first.
|Wishing well bush seed|
|Payment||15 wildblood hops|
|Time||200 minutes (5x40 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Crop||Wishing well fruit|
|Chance to save[?]||Unknown edit|
Stages[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click .
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 April 2019 (Update):
- Removed wishing well bushes and seeds from the game, as the feedback loop they were producing had a significant negative impact on the in-game economy.
- Planted wishing well bushes have been removed and XP awarded for any fully grown unchecked ones. Seeds have been removed and players have been reimbursed at a rate of 1gp per seed, while reimbursements for fruits matches the value put in.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- A leaf that used to clip the ground on the wishing well bush near the Monastery patch has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to keep wishing well bush seeds in a Grand Exchange offer, but when collected, they will also be turned into coins with the message "That item is no longer in use. Please accept this substitute."
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|