|Release date||2 January 2020 (Update)|
|End date||6 January 2020 (Update)|
|Head developer||Unknown edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Wintumber Warmer was an event that took place in the Lumbridge Crater from 2 January 2020 to 6 January 2020. The event featured Poi Dancing, Fire Breathing, Lantern Building, and Spirit Summoning, with a 10% experience boost in the area for non-Ironman Mode players. The bonfire in the centre of the event was intended to grant an additional 25% experience, although no additional experience was awarded for the duration of the event.
Logging in during the event prompted a pop-up that can be used to teleport to the event area and the login message
Bonfire[edit | edit source]
The bonfire had the following benefits:
- The bonfire permanently acted as if five people were using it for experience boosting purposes, in addition to the global 10% boost.
- A chance to save logs when burning (which includes protean logs).
- Increased chances of fire spirits appearing
- The bonfire life point boost was granted after adding just one set of logs (as opposed to five on a standard bonfire) and always lasts for the full 66 minutes.
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Emmet Logowski was located to the north-west and hosted fire dancing, granting Agility experience
- Sera was located to the north-east and hosted fire breathing, granting Herblore experience
- Chad was located to the south-east and hosted lantern constructing, granting Construction experience
- Evey was located to the south-west and hosted hosted summoning spirits, granting Summoning experience
All of these actions also granted Firemaking experience.
Experience rates[edit | edit source]
|Activity||Actions per hour||Experience per action at max. level [a 1]||Experience per hour at max. level||Experience per action at level 99||Experience per hour at level 99|
- ^ Experience rates are level-dependent.
Non-Ironman Mode players could obtain Wintumber Warmer items as a drop while skilling during this event, prompting the message . If the item was obtained for the skill being trained, it was automatically used in the next action.
These items included:
- Fire breathing solution - used in fire breathing.
- Fire stone - used in spirit summoning.
- Firewood - used in lantern constructing.
- Fire poi - used in fire dancing.
Other activities[edit | edit source]
There were two bank chests around the crater, in the north-western and south-eastern corners. There were also six sets of three to five fireworks around the crater that could be set off by interacting with them.
Helping Victor[edit | edit source]
Victor exploded no matter which barrel was chosen. The examine text for the barrel of green liquid was "It's definitely a putrid green colour. Or slime green. It's green at the very least.". The examine text for another barrel of green liquid was, "There is a 100% chance that the correct fuel is in this barrel or the one besides it."
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- Players who had skilling items left over from the Wintumber Warmer event will no longer be able to use them and continue to claim XP. Once they have been used up, the XP gain will stop.
- update 2 January 2020 (Update):
- Wintumber Warmer is now live, and the activities at Wintumber Warmer are now available.
16 December 2019:
- Wintumber Warmer has been added to Lumbridge Crater with activities unavailable until the event starts.
References[edit | edit source]
|Summer Beach Party|
|Cryptic Clue Fest|
|Christmas Advent Calendar|