Air Blast is the strongest free-to-play Magic air spell and the third-strongest air spell for members in the standard spellbook. It requires three air runes to cast. The base damage of this spell is 393, and it scales up to 585 at 61 Magic.
|0|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- Elemental spells no longer require mind, chaos, death, or blood runes.
- Name changed from Wind Blast to Air Blast.
- update 24 June 2010 (Update):
- We’ve changed the animations for all of the Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave and Surge spells (for all four elements). These spells now use some of the game engine's newer features such as particles, and have updated sound effects to accompany them.
- update 9 June 2009 (Update):
- Other small changes concern the Strongholds of Security and of Player Safety, where only those in need of information will be quizzed, and the magic spell icons, which have had a graphical update.
- Before the graphical update, there was a glitch where the blast was invisible until it hit the target, making it appear as if the player was just pushing.