Wilough Fairweather is one of Gertrude's children, the others being Kanel, Philop and Shilop. He can be found in Varrock Square near the newspaper stand.
During Gertrude's Cat quest he tells the player information about Fluffs (Gertrude's cat) in exchange for a bribe. He can be found near Benny.
Wilough also hands out Puzzle boxes for Level 3 clue scrolls.
After you complete Gertrude's Cat quest, if you speak to Wilough, he will tell you that he can beat anyone up. However, the last dialogue says "The boy begins to jump around with his fists up. You wonder what sort of desperado he'll grow up to be."
He is listed on the Varrock Census taken in Year 160, Fifth Age, with the occupation of "Baby".
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- A typo has been fixed with Wilough's chat.
- Wilough's name is a play on the tree with the same name, the Willow tree. This fact is used in a cryptic level 3 clue scroll.
- He is one of the few people and the only child in Runescape to wear glasses.
- He has a gravestone in the New Varrock graveyard which reads "Wilough Fairweather. Died laughing while watching his brother being mauled by a giant sabre-toothed wildcat."
- The last dialogue after completing Gertrude's Cat used to be: "The boy starts jumping around with his fists up. You decide it's best not to kill him yet."