A tier 1 wildstalker helmet is a helmet that keeps track of the amount of player-vs-player kills in the Wilderness of the wearer. Players may claim one from Mr Ex. It can be obtained in both pay-to-play and free-to-play worlds.
The wildstalker helmet does not need to be worn to record kills in the wilderness. It can be left in the bank and will still record number of kills. To see number of kills, use the right-click options while the wildstalker helmet is in the inventory. It will also record the player's most valuable kill and current kill streak.
After 10 kills, a player can upgrade to a tier 2 helmet by clicking the Change-look option or by obtaining one from Mr Ex.
A player cannot use the Brag or Transform options for this helmet without having access to the Wildstalker helmet tier 2 helmet.
The Wildstalker helmet is similar in mechanics to the Duellist's Cap which records kills in the Duel Arena.
It bears a resemblance to the Grim Reaper Hood.
A player transmogrified into a statue.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- The Wildstalker helmet now increments kills on free worlds.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- Any cosmetic gaze can be seen through the darkness of the helmet