The Wildstalker helmet is a helmet obtained from Mr Ex in Edgeville that keeps track of the kills that the wearer has achieved in player versus player combat in the Wilderness. A player's existing kills are not transferred to the helmet when it is first obtained.
A player transmogrified into a statue (tier 1)
The main feature of the helmet, as with the Duellist's cap, is the change of appearance that occurs with each total kill milestone reached (shown below as tiers). This helmet will also give the owner the ability to transmogrify into a statue, which lets other players view your various PvP stats that you have achieved, such as amount of total kills, death, and kill/death ratio. Upon reaching tier 2, it will also give access to an emote by selecting Brag while the helmet is worn.
If you reset the helmet, all kills and deaths will be reset as well as the tiers.
The concept art for all of the Wildstalker helmets
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 15 January 2018 (Update):
- The transform and change-look options on the Wildstalker helmets have been re-enabled.
- ninja 23 October 2017 (Update):
- The Wildstalker helmet now increments kills on free worlds.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- When transmogrified, the wearer does not really turn into a statue, but the 'object' is spawned and placed over the player.
- Before the patch notes on 23 October 2017, the helmet could only track kills on Members' worlds.
- The wildstalker helmet currently doesn't continue counting kills in a row after 251.
- When the wildstalker helmet is worn in the wilderness and lost, the death is not recorded. It can be retrieved from Mr Ex.