Wilderness sword 3
|Wilderness sword 3|
|Release||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to claim a new one from Quercus at the ditch north of the Grand Exchange.|
|A carefully forged longsword with the markings of the Wilderness. Tier 3.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The wilderness sword 3 is a reward from completing the easy, medium and hard Wilderness achievements given to players by Quercus, north-west of the Varrock Grand Exchange. It has stats similar to a dragon longsword. If lost or destroyed, it can be reclaimed from Quercus for 80,000 coins.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Wilderness sword 1|
|Wilderness sword 2||
|Wilderness sword 3||
|Wilderness sword 4||
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- The Wilderness Sword will no longer appear under the Wand filter.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The Wilderness swords once again have their action bars left click set as the Edgeville teleport.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The locations you can teleport with the Wilderness sword have been added as right click options when worn.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The wilderness sword no longer prioritises itself over the Royal crossbow on death.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
|Fremennik sea boots|
Main hand slash weapons
|Dyed drygore longswords|