Wilderness sword 2
|Wilderness sword 2|
|Release||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to claim a new one from Mandrith in Edgeville[sic].|
|Examine||A carefully forged longsword with the markings of the Wilderness. Tier 2.|
|Backpack||Operate, Wield, Destroy|
|Equipped||Edgeville, Herb patch, Forinthry, Locate|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The wilderness sword 2 is a reward from completing the easy and medium Wilderness achievements given to players by Mandrith west of the Mage Arena lever. It has stats similar to a Rune longsword. If lost or destroyed, it can be reclaimed from Mandrith for 65,000 coins. It is converted into 13,000 coins if not protected on death in the Wilderness. Attempting to teleport into the wilderness with the wilderness sword 2 while opted into PvP, will prompt the player with a Wilderness warning prompt before the player can continue.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
5 ticks (3.0s)
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Wilderness sword 1|
|Wilderness sword 2||
|Wilderness sword 3||
|Wilderness sword 4 (Augmented)||
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
12 June 2023 (
- The "Locate WildyWyrm" and "Locate Hellfire bow" equipped options of the four Wilderness swords have been condensed to a single "Locate" option, which now opens a separate "Select an option" menu.
- patch 11 April 2023 (Update):
- The order of the Wilderness Sword teleport options has been readjusted. Teleport to Edgeville will be the first option and will activate when used from the action bar.
- patch 3 April 2023 (Update):
- Rearranged the order of teleport options when right-clicking all variants of the Wilderness sword to be consistent with the 'operate' UI teleport options.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The Wilderness swords once again have their action bars left click set as the Edgeville teleport.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The locations you can teleport with the Wilderness sword have been added as right click options when worn.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The wilderness sword no longer prioritises itself over the Royal crossbow on death.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- patch 15 August 2016 (Update):
- Increased the deathkeep values for Wilderness swords from 2k to match the reclaim costs.
- Equipped Wilderness swords now have a right-click Edgeville teleport option.
|Fremennik sea boots|
|Tome of Um|
Main hand slash weapons