Wilderness sword 2
|Wilderness sword 2|
|Release||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to claim a new one from Mandrith in Edgeville bank.|
|Backpack||Operate, Wield, Destroy|
|Equipped||Edgeville, Herb patch, Forinthry, Locate WildyWyrm, Locate Hellfire bow|
|A carefully forged longsword with the markings of the Wilderness. Tier 2.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The wilderness sword 2 is a reward from completing the easy and medium Wilderness achievements given to players by Mandrith in the ruins south of Edgeville bank. It has stats similar to a Rune longsword. If lost or destroyed, it can be reclaimed from Mandrith for 65,000 coins. It is converted into 13,000 coins if not protected on death in the Wilderness.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Wilderness sword 1|
|Wilderness sword 2||
|Wilderness sword 3||
|Wilderness sword 4||
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- The Wilderness Sword will no longer appear under the Wand filter.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The Wilderness swords once again have their action bars left click set as the Edgeville teleport.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The locations you can teleport with the Wilderness sword have been added as right click options when worn.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The wilderness sword no longer prioritises itself over the Royal crossbow on death.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
|Fremennik sea boots|
Main hand slash weapons
|Dyed drygore longswords|
|Dyed Dark Shard of Lengs|