Wilderness (level 6) south mine
(Redirected from Wilderness (Level 6) South mine)
|Wilderness (level 6) south mine|
|Release date||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|Also known as||Lum mine, Skeleton mine, Edgeville mine, Mage of Zamorak mine|
|Location||At the point where the River Lum enters a tunnel|
|Main music||Crystal Sword|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The mine is a possible landing site for Shooting Stars.
Travel[edit | edit source]
- Edgeville lodestone, run north
- Wilderness sword 1, teleport to Edgeville, run north
- Amulet of glory and its variants, teleport to Edgeville, run north
Uses[edit | edit source]
Ores[edit | edit source]
Banking/Furnaces[edit | edit source]
Banks[edit | edit source]
Furnaces[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the updates of 11 February 2011, the mine was a hotspot for revenants, often having four or five revenants around it, the most common ones being the revenant imp, revenant goblin, revenant dragon and revenant cyclops.
- Prior to the Mining & Smithing rework, this mine contained two iron and three coal rocks.