||20 November 2012 (Update)
||20.4 seconds (34 ticks)
|Fire an unpredictable double magical attack at the target.
- Hits twice.
- Each hit deals 50%-215% ability damage.
|Infobox • Talk page
Wild Magic is a threshold Magic ability. It requires level 55 Magic to use. When activated, Wild Magic fires two "unpredictable" magical attacks at the target, each dealing 50%-215% ability damage. With maximum boosts, it is possible to deal over 10,000 damage per hit of Wild Magic.
In most circumstances, this is by far the best magic threshold ability. An effective way to utilise Wild Magic is to Sunshine with a ring of vigour equipped, drink a Replenishment potion/Adrenaline potion, use two basic abilities, and then Wild Magic. With this rotation, Wild Magic can be used twice in a single Sunshine rotation, greatly increasing overall damage dealt.
Monsters that use Wild Magic[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 31 October 2022 (Update):
- Fixed the Wild Magic ability's tool tip to display the correct damage percentage.
- hotfix 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Additional hits from Wild Magic and Omnipower abilities now hit nearby targets when combined with the Greater Chain ability.
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- Once again both hits are dealt the same time.
- patch 13 July 2015 (Update):
- Hurricane, Snapshot & Wild Magic have had their hits slightly spread out.