Wicked legs are a reward for creating runes in the Runespan. They may be bought from Wizard Finix for 7,500 Runespan points, as part of the Wicked robes set. The robes are members only and require a Runecrafting level of 55 to wear. They amplify the power of the wicked hood. They are listed as wicked robe bottom in the shop.
They add 25 more pure/rune essence and +1 runes withdraw charge to the wicked hood.
They have a weight of -8 kg when you wear them, which makes them a good substitute for agile legs for those without 85 Agility.
With every esteem level earned, a different symbol will be printed onto the front of the legs. The full set of robes may be re-coloured by Wizard Finix for 2000 points.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 1 June 2015 (Update):
- Runic staves and wicked robes will no longer be destroyed on death.
- patch 30 April 2013 (Update):
- Wicked legs now sit correctly on female characters.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Wicked hood, cape, robe top and legs now remember your recolours when you put them in the keepsake box. Also, you can now recolour them once they are in the box by going to Wizard Finix.
- patch 22 May 2012 (Update):
- Banking a recoloured Wicked item no longer breaks the colouring.