A white wolf is a wolf found on the west side of White Wolf Mountain. It can be dangerous for inexperienced players, because they are aggressive. They can sometimes be a nuisance due to the fact that they are on the path from Taverley to Catherby. They can easily kill a player by sheer number. Its bones can be used with a chisel to create wolftips for use in Big Chompy Bird Hunting.
With the Troll Warzone update all the white wolves that were on the east side of White Wolf Mountain were replaced with Adolescent white wolves.
According to Armies of Gielinor, they were the first race to be brought in by Guthix.
|Nothing|1 1 1 1
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 1,351 kills.|
1 item is dropped at a time.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- A bark sound effect has been added to white wolves.
- patch 22 April 2014 (Update):
- Some variations to auto-attack animations have been added for short swords, staves and bows.