|Release||17 October 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||460 coins|
|Low alch||307 coins|
|A vicious, curved sword.|
|Exchange||5,513 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The white scimitar is a members only White Knight weapon. To wield a white scimitar the player must have completed the Wanted! quest and have at least 25 Attack. To obtain a white scimitar, a player ranked as a Master White Knight can either buy one from Sir Vyvin or another player. It has the same bonuses as a black scimitar.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|White Knight Master Armoury||Falador||768||Coins||10|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Knightly components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 April 2011 (Update):
- This scimitar's animation has been updated to use the same animation as the dragon scimitar.
- patch 9 November 2009 (Update):
17 September 2009 (
- Animations and model of white scimitar have been updated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since the Animation Pack 1 update, the White Scimitar was the only scimitar which did not get updated properly. The inventory sprite appeared different and the wielding position was pointed forwards instead of up.
- On 9 November 2009, clipping of the white scimitar's inventory icon was stopped.
- After the Evolution of Combat, it now requires 25 Attack to wield. It required only 10 Attack before the update.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat it had a +1 Prayer bonus, and was the only Scimitar in the game to have one.
Main hand slash weapons
|Dyed drygore longswords|
|Dyed Dark Shard of Lengs|