|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|An abundant source of wood in the Third Age.|
|Exchange||1,077 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
White oak, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of white oak can be stored in the material storage container.
History[edit | edit source]
The material originates from the once ubiquitous white oak trees, where the last living tree is involved in the Garden of Tranquillity quest. In the quest, gardener Dantaera mentions that the trees were cut down to near extinction a long time ago for the color of their wood, presumably sometime after the Third Age, when use of white oak wood was prevalent.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|Ice mountain excavation site||No||3||None|
Sources[edit | edit source]
|Ancient casket||N/A||100; 200||Uncommon||N/A|
|Goblin dorm debris||83||1||2/10||N/A|
|Keshik tower debris||95||1||2/10||N/A|
|Kharid-et chapel debris||74||1||2/10||N/A|
|Kyzaj champion's boudoir||100||1||3/10||N/A|
|Lodge art storage||24||1||2/10||N/A|
|Material cache (white oak)||17||1||Always[dr 1]||N/A|
|War table debris||118||1||3/10||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Logs and hides|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||81.3%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
- ^ "Very well – I feel deep trust in you for some reason. It is the White Tree, last survivor of a race of Trees that have disappeared from our landscape. Once they covered the land; now there is only one. Man desired the wood of the White Tree, because of its wood of pure white." - Dantaera, Garden of Tranquility