The entrance to the castle
The White Knights' Castle is the centre of Falador and base of the White Knights. If you have done Recruitment Drive, you can talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien and make the castle your respawn point. According to the novel Betrayal at Falador, the castle is protected by a holy barrier similar to the one surrounding Morytania, able to repel the werewolf Jerrod.
- Silif is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, before, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Idria is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, before, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Thaerisk Cemphier is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Akrisae is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Sir Amik Varze is on the west side of the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US], inside by the stairs.
- Sir Vyvin is on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US]. After Wanted!, he sells white equipment.
- Sir Vant is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle if you have done the Unstable Foundations Tutorial
- Squire Asrol is in the courtyard. Speak to him to start Knights Sword Quest
- Sir Renitee is sitting on a chair/throne on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].
- Surok Magis, after completion of While Guthix Sleeps, is located in the prison.
- Ambassador Spanfipple, upstairs in the south wing, near the jail cells. Visited during the Gnome Restaurant minigame.
- Sir Atcha is on the west side of the courtyard, close to the entrance.
- Saradomin himself is on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] near the altar, seated on his throne.
- Father Frith is on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] near the altar. Talked to during Azzanadra's Quest.
- Squire Cerlyn is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle near the west staircase. Involved in the What's Mine is Yours quest.
- Padomenes is on the east side of the courtyard.
A view from the southern balcony
- White knight armoury.
- Sir Renitee, who sells paintings, maps, and tells your heraldry
- There are two ranges on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Prayer altar. This is an altar of Saradomin, on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the castle in the east side one floor above Sir Renitee. This is the only altar in Falador and appeared in an update in 2009 or 2010. Before then, despite Falador hosting the headquarters of the White Knights who are dedicated to Saradomin, the city had no altar at all.
The statues of some heroes from While Guthix Sleeps
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
* patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Using the ancient hymnal on the Falador Castle altar now checks for all ranks and genders of White Knight.
- patch 9 November 2015 (Update):
- Several blocked tiles left over from the Falador event in the White Knight castle courtyard have been removed.
- Wall decorations that were clipping into the wall in Falador Castle have been removed.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- The altar in the Falador Castle, once switched to be aligned with Zaros, will now boost the players' prayer points by 20 instead of 2.
- patch 6 October 2010 (Update):
- Fixed the Falador Castle doorframe.
- patch 26 October 2009 (Update):
- Changed the direction of the flags on Falador Castle.
- update 20 February 2006 (Update):
- The White Knight Castle, Falador, the Barbarian Village, the Dark Wizards' Tower and Draynor Manor were graphically overhauled.
- Previously before the graphical rework of Falador on 19 October 2015, when viewed in standard detail, the castle looked more white, while in HD, the castle had a some what yellowish tint to it.
- The castle houses four different ranks of White Knights, each indicated with a different coloured tabard.
- An egg spawns near the staircase.
- On the top floor there is a herb patch, the only patch that free players still have the option to inspect with it saying "This is a specially prepared herb patch. You think it's probably best not to use it in case you get into trouble."
- In the Armies of Gielinor mission "Founding Order" the lone castle in the paladin's city (Falador) would later become White Knight's Castle after the Bandosians are repelled.