White Knights' Castle
|White Knights' Castle|
|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Main music||Arrival, Fanfare, Workshop|
|Leader||Sir Amik Varze acting in place of King Vallance|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The White Knights' Castle is the centre of Falador and base of the White Knights. If you have done Recruitment Drive, you can talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien and make the castle your respawn point. According to the novel Betrayal at Falador, the castle is protected by mysterious spells, strong enough to repel the Morytanian werewolf Jerrod, though in the present-day minor demons such as imps can access it with ease, as can all human players, regardless of their godly allegiances (even if one wore a Zamorak robe, one can still enter the castle).
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Use a Ring of respawn to teleport directly outside in the courtyard
- Use a Falador teleport to the city centre and run south
- Use the Falador lodestone teleport and run south
- Use a Skills necklace to the Mining guild entrance and run west
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Silif is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, before, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Idria is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, before, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Thaerisk Cemphier is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Akrisae is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle, during and after While Guthix Sleeps.
- Sir Amik Varze is on the west side of the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US], inside by the stairs.
- Sir Vyvin is on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US]. After Wanted!, he sells white equipment.
- Sir Vant is on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the castle if you have done the Unstable Foundations Tutorial
- Squire Asrol is in the courtyard. Speak to him to start Knights Sword Quest
- Sir Renitee is sitting on a chair/throne on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].
- Surok Magis, after completion of While Guthix Sleeps, is located in the prison.
- Ambassador Spanfipple, upstairs in the south wing, near the jail cells. Visited during the Gnome Restaurant minigame
Facilities[edit | edit source]
- White Knight armoury.
- Sir Renitee, who sells paintings, maps, and tells your heraldry
- There are two ranges on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Prayer altar. This is an altar of Saradomin, on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the castle in the east side one floor above Sir Renitee. This is the only altar in Falador and appeared in an update in 2009 or 2010. Before then, despite Falador hosting the headquarters of the White Knights who are dedicated to Saradomin, the city had no altar at all.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously before the graphical rework of Falador on 19 October 2015, when viewed in standard detail, the castle looked more white, while in HD, the castle had a some what yellowish tint to it.
- The castle houses four different ranks of White Knights, each indicated with a different coloured tabard.
- An egg spawns near the staircase.
- On the top floor there is a herb patch, the only patch that free players still have the option to inspect with it saying "This is a specially prepared herb patch. You think it's probably best not to use it in case you get into trouble."
- In the Armies of Gielinor mission "Founding Order" the lone castle in the paladin's city (Falador) would later become White Knight's Castle after the Bandosians are repelled.