White 2h sword
|White 2h sword|
|Release||17 October 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||1,152 coins|
|Low alch||768 coins|
|A two handed sword.|
|Exchange||5,132 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The white two-handed sword is a White Knight weapon that is members' only. To wield a white two-handed sword the player must have completed the Wanted! quest and have at least 25 Attack. To obtain a white two-handed sword, a player can either buy one from Sir Vyvin (with the Master ranking - see White Knights) or trade with another player. It has the same bonuses as a black 2h sword, but for an unknown reason, the white 2h sword is very large compared to the black 2h sword, and is the largest 2h sword in the game.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|White Knight Master Armoury||Falador||1,920||Coins||10|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Two-handed swords|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Knightly components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- Graphical improvements to white weapons, previously only available in the Evolution of Combat Beta, are now live in the game.
17 September 2009 (
- Animations and model of white 2h sword have been updated.
Two-handed slash weapons
|Dyed noxious scythe|
|Dyed Zaros godsword|