The whip vine is an item found by killing mutated jadinkos in the Jadinko Lair. When attached to an abyssal whip or painted abyssal whip, it creates the abyssal vine whip, which adds 48 damage and 208 accuracy to the stats of the weapon. It can also be consumed when used on a wyrm spike to create a lava whip, which initially has 20% charges. Further whip vines may be used on the lava whip to recharge it in increments of 20%.
It is dropped by the mutated jadinko guard and the mutated jadinko male, who require a Slayer level of 86 and 91 to kill, respectively.
The whip vine can be safely removed after being attached to an Abyssal whip.
To use the whip vine on the abyssal whip, a Slayer level of 80 and an Attack level of 75 is required. These levels are not boostable.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 8 May 2017 (Update):.
- It is no longer possible to use a whip vine attachment on a lucky abyssal whip.
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- Whip vine drops have now been added to the Adventurer's Log.
- On the day of release the price was 25,000,000 on the Grand Exchange, although some players were buying it for as high as 100,000,000. When players realised that the bonuses weren't as high as expected, the street price fell below 8,000,000 before the end of the day.