Quick guide for What's Mine is Yours
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Doric just outside the gates of Taverley.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Doric in his hut, north of the Falador lodestone.
- In each of the following locations, mine either iron, silver, copper, or a tin rock, kill the living rock brawler that appears, and take the ore it drops:
- Talk to Doric.
The weapons[edit | edit source]
Doric and Boric[edit | edit source]
- Head to the White Knights' Castle and talk to Squire Cerlyn in the west tower on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- After the cutscene, help Doric and Boric reconcile. Use the following responses:
- Boric, tell Doric about your graduation.
- Boric, tell Doric what you thought when Doric sent you away.
- Boric, tell Doric what you thought of your education.
- Boric, tell Doric why you wanted to stay here.
- Boric, tell Doric what you thought of Keldagrim
- Doric, tell Boric what you thought when Boric was born.
- Doric, tell Boric why you sent him to Keldagrim.
- Doric, tell Boric how you felt bringing Boric up alone.
- Doric, tell Boric what you want Boric's future to be.
- Doric, tell Boric what you hoped sending him away would teach him.
- Talk to Doric and agree to take the bars.
- Smith the items that were asked for on Doric's anvil.
- Head downstairs into the basement and mine the rocks blocking the way.
- Head back upstairs and talk to Doric.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point (only if you did not complete Doric's Quest before its removal)
- 1,000 experience
- 400 experience
- 180 coins
- Gofannon amulet
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
What's Mine is Yours is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Boric's Task II
- Boric's Task III
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Doric's Task II
- Doric's Task III
- Doric's Task IV
- Doric's Task V
- Doric's Task VI
- Doric's Task VII
- Doric's Task VIII
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes