|Release date||13 March 2012 (Update)|
|Loyalty Points||8,000 points|
|I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nooooow.|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The werewolf outfit is an outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was formerly an item set available through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop.
|Head||Werewolf mask||Male||Werewolf mask|
|Body||Werewolf torso||Male||Werewolf torso|
|Legs||Werewolf legs||Male||Werewolf legs|
|Gloves||Werewolf claws||Male||Werewolf claws|
|Feet||Werewolf claws||Male||Werewolf claws|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was the first outfit from the Members Loyalty Programme without a female counterpart. It is now available for both genders.
- This outfit is often used by "Furry" role-players, sometimes substituting the werewolf mask with a fox, bat or one of the other Treasure Trails animal masks.
- It is also the first set to consist of 5 items instead of the regular 4, because the Werewolf outfit contains gloves.
- The examine info may be a reference to the film Naked (1993) in which David Thewlis' character Johnny says "I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright no-OOWW".
- The examine info may be a reference to the song Werewolf (1993) Doug Mulray.
- The item version of the outfit grants additional dialogue with the werewolf, the Skullball Boss, the Agility Boss and the Agility Trainer at the Werewolf Agility Course when the ring of Charos is not worn.