Wemund's Wrench Warehouse
Wemund's Wrench Warehouse is a shop found in the Consortium's Palace in western Keldagrim. It is owned and operated by the dwarf Wemund and sells a variety of dwarven steam engine parts, although its specialty is wrenches.
Although players can visit the shop, they have no need for its items, and as a result nothing can be bought there. They can, however, use the anvil and forge found inside it, and talk to the NPCs in the shop.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Wemund - Wemund is the owner of Wemund's Wrench Warehouse. He is responsible for smithing the shop's pipes, engines, wrenches, and other goods.
- Dwarven Engineer - The Dwarven Engineer was once a proud miner in the caverns south of the city, but an accident left him unemployed and peniless. He has since found work in Wemund's shop, although he had become depressed by his failures. He players a minor role in the Between a Rock... quest.
- Professor Manglethorp - Manglethorp is a gnomeish professor that has travelled to the city from the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Manglethorpe is looking to learn more about dwarven technology such as the blast furnace, mine carts, and Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System. He is also a possible customer in the Gnome Restaurant minigame.
- Drokar - Drokar is a dwarf and agent of the Consortium. He features in the quest Perils of Ice Mountain. After players reach Invention level 40, Drokar will set up shop at the Warehouse and offer access to the Dwarven tech tree.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the addition of Keldagrim, the dwarf engineer could be found in the dwarven tunnel beneath White Wolf Mountain. When Keldagrim was released, he was moved to Wemund's shop.