|Weapon poison (1)|
|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||28 coins|
|Low alch||19 coins|
|Exchange||41 coins (info)|
|A vial of weapon poison.|
|FAQ • doc|
Weapon poison requires level 60 Herblore to make. It is made by mixing clean kwuarm and dragon scale dust in a vial of water, giving 137.5 Herblore experience. It is the weakest variant of weapon poison.
Applying weapon poison will give you a chance to poison your opponent in combat. The poison effect appears as a buff and lasts for 2.5 minutes, dealing between 12-26% of your ability damage per hit.
Poison has a 1/6 chance per hit of being applied. This deals poison damage and renews the poison duration. Poison will also hit every 10 seconds and wear off after 3 minutes.
Price per dose[edit | edit source]
|Item||GE price||Price per dose|
|Weapon poison (1)||41||41|
|Weapon poison (2)||157||79|
|Weapon poison (3)||761||254|
|Weapon poison (4)||1,423||356|
|Weapon poison flask (6)||5,345||891|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Kwuarm potion (unf)||1||7,867||7,867|
|Dragon scale dust||1||98||98|
Production costs[edit | edit source]
This table is based on the Grand Exchange prices of a vial of water, the kwuarm, and the dragon scale dust. It is accurate assuming all three items are bought from the Grand Exchange and the weapon poison is sold afterwards.
|Clean kwuarm||Dragon scale dust||Vial of water||10,280||-9,519||-68.73|
|Grimy kwuarm||Dragon scale dust||Vial of water||10,941||-10,180||-67.96|
|N/A||Dragon scale dust||Kwuarm potion (unf)||7,965||-7,204||-52.39|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Weapon poison (1)[edit | edit source]
|Chaos Elemental P2P||1||10/28800[dr 1]||N/A|
Weapon poison (2)[edit | edit source]
Weapon poison (3)[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Clicking the make option on a vial of Coconut milk will now default to make weapon poison rather than more coconut milk. Effectively, you can now put the lime in the coconut.
- patch 16 October 2017 (Update):
- Antifire, weapon poison, aggression potion and wilder pie effects no longer stay active on free worlds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the Evolution of Combat update, existing weapon poison potions were replaced with 3 dose poisons. However, the old weapon poison version is still obtainable from monsters as a drop, such as warped tortoises and ankous. This version does not have the ability to let the player to poison others, nor apply the poison to any weapons (the original function). In order to solve this problem, drop the potion and it will automatically change to weapon poison (3). This has yet to be fixed. These unconverted potions retain the examine text of "For use on daggers and projectiles."