Warpriest of Tuska armour is a set of hybrid armour that can be bought from the Anima Islands reward shop. The full armour set costs 13,000 Reward Currency.
When initially purchased, the armour starts at tier 25. Equipping the armour with a Defence level of 50 or higher results in the following message: The armour adapts to suit your current abilities. and upgrades the armour to tier 50 or 75 based on Defence level. When logging into a free-to-play world, the armour will revert to its tier 50 variant.
The complete set can be stored in an armour case of a player-owned house.
When dying in the Wilderness, the armour is converted to 75,000 coins.
The armour's set effect adds a 1% chance per piece worn to deal a critical hit (95–100% damage for that attack) against enemies in combat. Wearing at least 3 pieces is required to gain this set effect, similar to how the other warpriest armour sets function. When the effect activates, a blue column of light appears over the target, and the following message appears in the chat box: You channel the power of the beast and deal a critical strike!
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 10 June 2019 (Update):.
- Various combat equipment sets now have set effects listed in tooltips.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The T75 Tuska Armour will now convert to T50 in F2P worlds, when equipping the armour via presets.
- patch 9 October 2017 (Update):
- The Tuska Warpriest's armour effect will now only work when three or more pieces are equipped.
- patch 10 July 2017 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the T75 variant of Tuska Warpriest armour on non-member worlds.
- patch 6 March 2017 (Update):
- Sources of crit chance now function whilst you have the equilibrium perk or aura active. This means that both the Tuska warpriest set effect and Biting perk now stack with the Equilibrium aura and perk.
- patch 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Warpriest of Tuska armour will now correctly switch tier if equipped from the bank.
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Tuska Warpriest armour is now listed in the Defence Skill Guide.
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- Players can now keepsake all pieces (and tiers) of the Tuska Warpriest armour.
- patch 27 July 2015 (Update):
- Players can now store Tuska warpriest armour in the armour case in a player-owned house.
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- The World Eater armour now only has a chance to cause its special effect while at least 3 pieces of the set are worn, to remain consistent with previously released Warpriest sets.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- World Eater armour pieces now change tiers respectively when switching to a free-to-play world.
- Until the update on 15 June 2015, only one piece of the armour set had to be worn to have a chance for the passive effect to activate.
- During the world event, this armour set cost a total of 12,000 Reward Currency.
- Before an update on 10 July 2017, the Tuska warpriest stayed Tier 75 in free-to-play worlds. This was done by simply moving from a members to a free-to-play world while having it equipped. This was just a bug, and was fixed.
- To be stored in the armour case of a Player-owned House, the armour must be at tier 25. If it is not, it can be used on the physical armour case to store it.