The Warpriest of Saradomin helm is a hybrid head armour that scales with your defence level up to level 75 for members, or level 50 for non-members. It was once obtainable by paying 5,000 Renown from the Battle of Lumbridge to the Saradominist quartermaster. It can now only be obtained as a drop from inside the God Wars Dungeon. At full potential, it has stats equal to a dragon full helm for members, or a mithril full helm for non-members.
If a player is wearing at least 3 pieces of warpriest armour when damaged, there's a chance that damage would be reduced.
- Each piece of Warpriest armour increases the chance of the passive effect occurring by 1%, starting at 3% for 3 pieces. The maximum chance the effect can occur is 6%, if 6 total pieces of Warpriest armour are worn.
- Damage is reduced to an amount equal to 10% of the initial damage minus the total number of Warpriest armour pieces worn at the time. If all 6 pieces of Warpriest armour is worn, the player will only take 4% of the initial attack.
- A mix of Warpriest armour can be worn to enable the passive effect. For example, if a player wears a Warpriest of Saradomin cuirass and Warpriest of Saradomin greaves, but Warpriest of Zamorak gauntlets and Warpriest of Zamorak boots, the player still maintains a 4% chance to activate the passive effect.
When the Passive effect occurs, the following message appears:
- Saradomin's blessing reduces the damage of this attack by <AMOUNT>.
- ^ a b c There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- Saradominist and Zamorakian warpriest armours now correctly adapt to level 50 when equipped on a free world.
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.