The Warpriest of Saradomin gauntlets is a hybrid glove armour that scales with the player's defence level up to level 75 for members or level 50 for free-to-play players. They were once obtainable by paying 1,500 Renown from the Battle of Lumbridge to the Saradominist quartermaster. They can now only be obtained as a drop from inside the God Wars Dungeon. At full potential, they have stats equal to dragon gauntlets for members or mithril gauntlets for free-to-play players.
If a player is wearing at least three pieces of warpriest armour when damaged, there's a chance that damage would be reduced.
- Each piece of Warpriest armour increases the chance of the passive effect occurring by 1%, starting at 3% for three pieces. The maximum chance the effect can occur is 6% if six total pieces of Warpriest armour are worn.
- Damage is reduced to an amount equal to 10% of the initial damage minus the total number of Warpriest armour pieces worn at the time. If all six pieces of Warpriest armour are worn, the player will only take 4% of the initial attack.
- A mix of Warpriest armour can be worn to enable the passive effect. For example, if a player wears a Warpriest of Saradomin cuirass and Warpriest of Saradomin greaves but Warpriest of Zamorak gauntlets and Warpriest of Zamorak boots, the player still maintains a 4% chance to activate the passive effect.
When the Passive effect occurs, the following message appears:
- Saradomin's blessing reduces the damage of this attack by <AMOUNT>.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e f There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- Saradominist and Zamorakian warpriest armours now correctly adapt to level 50 when equipped on a free world.