The Warpriest of Armadyl greaves are a hybrid legs armour that scales with your Defence level up to level 75 for members, or level 50 for free players. It is obtainable by paying 25,000 Renown from the Bird and the Beast - World Event 2 at the Armadylean quartermaster, requiring at least a silver token to purchase. The highest tier has the same armour and life bonus as a dragon platelegs for members, or comparable to a mithril platelegs for free players, however the block chances in combat will be different since it's a hybrid armour.
This armour has a set effect that is activated with various chances of success depending on the number of pieces worn. The set effect is a 15% reduction in cooldown time for abilities with cooldowns of at least 30 seconds or more.
The chance that the ability activates is:
- 5% when wearing three (3) pieces of armour.
- 10% when wearing five (5) pieces of armour.
- 20% when wearing six (6) pieces of armour, the full set.
The fee for reclaiming the greaves is 10,000 renown.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.