The Warpriest of Armadyl cuirass is a hybrid body armour that scales with your Defence level up to level 75 for members, or level 50 for free players. It was originally obtainable by paying 41,000 Renown from the Bird and the Beast - World Event 2 at the Armadylean quartermaster, requiring at least a gold token of fealty, but it is now obtainable by killing Armadyleans in the God Wars Dungeon. The highest tier has the same armour bonus as a dragon platebody for members, or comparable to a mithril platebody for free players, however the block chances in combat will be different since it's a hybrid armour.
This armour has a set effect that is activated with various chances of activation depending on pieces worn. The set effect is a 15% reduction in cooldown time for abilities with cooldowns of at least 30 seconds or more.
The chance that the ability activates is:
- 5% when wearing three (3) pieces of armour.
- 10% when wearing five (5) pieces of armour.
- 20% when wearing six (6) pieces of armour, the full set.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 26 October 2020 (Update):
- It's no longer possible to see through the Armadyl Warpriest body when performing animations.
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.