Warpriest of Armadyl boots are the first obtainable hybrid armour reward from the Armadyl side of the second world event, costing 25,000 renown and requiring at least a bronze Armadylean token. To reclaim them costs 10,000 renown.
The description states: "These boots offer moderate protection against all attack styles. They adjust themselves along with your Defence level, reaching their full potential at level 75." When equipped the boots change to match your defence to the nearest 5 defence that you can wear with a maximum of 75 defence.
This armour has set effect that is activated with various chances of success depending on the number of pieces worn. The set effect is a 15% reduction in cooldown time for abilities with cooldowns of at least 30 seconds or more.
The chance that the ability activates is:
- 5% when wearing three (3) pieces of armour.
- 10% when wearing five (5) pieces of armour.
- 20% when wearing six (6) pieces of armour, the full set.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.