War's Retreat Teleport is a Magic spell in all spellbooks. When cast, it teleports the player to the War's Retreat. In order to use the spell, the player must have unlocked it for 10 boss kills at War's Wares. It has unlimited free uses. The teleport arrives at the entrance portal inside the retreat. It can be used as an emergency teleport during combat.
It teleports the player very close to a bank and an altar (if unlocked with 200 boss kills). It is the closest teleport to a bank in f2p, beating the Clan vexillum, ring of kinship, and Archaeology journal teleports while not requiring an item, although those are acceptable substitutes if lacking the requirements for this spell.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 13 December 2021 (Update):
- Updated the icon for the War's Retreat teleport.
- patch 13 July 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to use the War's Retreat teleport at 60 Combat or above on members' worlds.
- patch 10 February 2020 (Update):
- Teleporting to War's Retreat via the spellbook teleport will now clear active combat effects such as bleeds. It now also nullifies all damage the player would have taken upon arrival.