Quick guide for Wanted!
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Sir Tiffy Cashien in Falador Park.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Finding Solus Dellagar[edit | edit source]
- Right-click contact with the commorb to view your assignment details.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius. He is located in the south-westernmost area of the Black Knight's Base in the Taverley Dungeon (south of the furnace icon).
- Kill a Black Knight.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius again.
- Take twenty unnoted essence to the Mage of Zamorak in the south-east corner of Varrock. Make sure not to wear god armour.
- Talk again to give him the essence.
- Go to Canifis and Scan using the commorb just outside the bank to find Solus.
- An item will appear in your inventory. The table below shows where to scan next. Repeat this 5 times.
- If you are wearing one, take off your ring of life; it will not help you and will be destroyed.
|Banana||Musa Point banana plantation|
|Bear fur||East Ardougne marketplace|
|Bone spear||Dorgeshuun Mines, near Mistag (light source required)|
|Cape||Champions' Guild, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]|
|Castle wars ticket||Castle Wars lobby (area with bank chest and portals). If you get this object, it might be added to your currency pouch. Make sure to read the dialogue.|
|Cream hat||Grand Tree in Tree Gnome Stronghold.|
|Cream robe top||Tree Gnome Stronghold, 4th floor[UK]5th floor[US].|
|Earmuffs||Canifis Slayer Tower|
|Eye patch||Scan inside the bar at Brimhaven|
|Fake beard||Ali Morrisane's stall in Al Kharid|
|Fur||East Ardougne marketplace|
|Giant frog legs||Lumbridge Swamp Caves, the southern area with the level 44 giant frogs,near the entrance to the Tears of Guthix Cavern (light source required)|
|Goblin mail||Goblin Village|
|Greenman's ale||Yanille pub|
|Pure essence (20 noted)||This is the last location. Proceed to next step in the guide.|
|Red vine worm||McGrubor's Wood|
|Toy horsey||Draynor Village, near Diango|
|Unholy symbol||Spirit of Scorpius, north of the Observatory|
|Wizard hat||Wizards' Tower, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 5,000 experience
- Access to the White equipment
- 20 noted pure/rune essence and the other items (from chasing Solus)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Wanted! is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Void Dance
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kennith's Concerns
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Salt in the Wound
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- The Void Stares Back
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 2 of the Temple Knight quest series • Related to the Void Knight quest series|