Quick guide for Wanted!
< Wanted!Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Sir Tiffy Cashien in Falador Park.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Finding Solus Dellagar[edit | edit source]
- Right-click contact with the commorb to view your assignment details.
- Head to the Taverley Dungeon and go to the south-westernmost area of the Black Knight's Base.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius south of the furnace icon.
- Kill a Black Knight.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius again.
- Take twenty unnoted essence to the Mage of Zamorak in the south-east corner of Varrock. Make sure not to wear god armour.
- If you don't already have the essence, have Aubury (in the rune shop north of the Mage of Zamorak) teleport you to the essence mine and mine the 20 essence.
- Talk again to give him the essence.
- Go to Canifis and you will be contacted, complete the conversation or you will need to go back and talk to the Mage of Zamorak again.
- Scan using the commorb just outside the Canifis bank to find Solus.
- An item will appear in your inventory. The table below shows where to scan next. Repeat this 5 times.
- If you are wearing one, take off your ring of life; it will not help you and will be destroyed.
|Banana||Musa Point banana plantation (Use a charged Amulet of glory to teleport to Karamja)|
|Bear fur||East Ardougne marketplace|
|Bone spear||Dorgeshuun Mines, near Mistag (light source required)|
|Cape||Champions' Guild, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] (teleport to Varrock and run south-west)|
|Castle wars ticket||Castle Wars lobby (area with bank chest and portals). If you get this object, it might be added to your currency pouch. Make sure to read the dialogue.|
|Cream hat||Grand Tree in Tree Gnome Stronghold.|
|Cream robe top||Tree Gnome Stronghold, 4th floor[UK]5th floor[US].|
|Earmuffs||Canifis Slayer Tower (teleport to Canifis and run west)|
|Eye patch||Scan inside the bar at Brimhaven (teleport to Karamja and run east)|
|Fake beard||Ali Morrisane's stall in Al Kharid|
|Fur||East Ardougne marketplace|
|Giant frog legs||Lumbridge Swamp Caves, the southern area with the level 44 giant frogs,near the entrance to the Tears of Guthix Cavern (light source required)|
|Goblin mail||Goblin Village (teleport to Falador and run north along the western road)|
|Greenman's ale||Yanille pub|
|Pure essence (20 noted)||This is the last location. Proceed to next step in the guide.|
|Red vine worm||McGrubor's Wood (teleport to Seers' Village and run west)|
|Toy horsey||Draynor Village, near Diango|
|Unholy symbol||Spirit of Scorpius, north of the Observatory|
|Wizard hat||Wizards' Tower, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] (teleport using the Wicked hood)|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 5,000 experience
- Access to the White equipment
- 20 noted pure/rune essence and the other items (from chasing Solus)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Wanted! is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Void Dance
- Aftermath (miniquest)
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kennith's Concerns
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Salt in the Wound
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- The Void Stares Back
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Twilight of the Gods
|Part 2 of the Temple Knight quest series • Related to the Void Knight quest series|