|Release date||15 February 2016 (Update)|
|Examine||Varies, see #Examine|
|NPC ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Wandering souls can be found wandering during Nomad's Elegy in various locations.
Examines[edit | edit source]
Each wandering soul has its own examine text referencing an NPC the player encountered before on other quests.
- Cyrisus: "Thanks you for making him a hero he never thought he would become."
- Clarence: "A soul by the name of Clarence. Seems one foot shorter than others."
- Duradel: "A lost soul, wistfully remembering his time as a slayer master. His mind occasionally drifts to a lost love."
- Lumbridge Citizen: "A lost soul, the remnants of one of the many killed in the battle of Lumbridge. Traces of a scar cover its throat."
- Unknown: "A lost soul, seems to be constantly clawing the air and searching for 'dem top gains'."
- Orlando Smith: "A lost soul, muttering about Guthix's tomb in a strange accent."
- Unknown: "A lost soul, perhaps a guard murdered in Falador."
- Unknown: "A lost soul, muttering about the day of his return drawing near. You wonder what it could mean."
- Unknown: "A lost soul, it claims to know Armadyl's secret, but it won't tell."
- Guard: "A lost soul, of guard number 2879748."
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
|Part 3 of the Sliske quest series|