Quick guide for Wandering Ga'al
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||TokKul coffer near the Fight Cauldron|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||Must be able to defeat foes of at least level 112 in the Fight Cauldron|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Equip at least one piece of obsidian equipment and donate 15,000 Tokkul to the coffer in the Fight Cauldron.
- Unequip any obsidian armour, TokHaar-Kal and fire capes you have equipped. Having any of these items equipped prevents you from seeing him.
- Equip the uncharged Tokkul-Zo (You can uncharge it by destroying it and speaking to TzHaar-Mej-Jeh or TzHaar-Mej-Ak to retrieve it).
- Leave TzHaar City with exactly 681 obsidian shards. This number must be equal to ⌊(R/10)⌋ where R is the current Runedate, which may be found by reading the captain's log from Player Owned Ports. For example: if the current Runedate is 4347.8, you will need 434 shards.
- Use a ring of visibility on a ring of stone.
- Talk to TzHaar-Ga'al-Kot.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Ability to read the mysterious bookcase in the Fight Cauldron.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Wandering Ga'al is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.