Wand of the Cywir elders
|Wand of the Cywir elders|
|Release||29 March 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||78,000 coins|
|Low alch||52,000 coins|
|A wand formed from the antler of Helwyr.|
|Exchange||10,966,603 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The wand of the Cywir elders is a degradable wand that requires level 85 Magic to use. It has the accuracy of a tier-90 weapon, but the damage cap for spells of a tier-80 weapon. It is exclusively dropped by Helwyr.
The wand will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (a minimum duration of 10 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 2,500,000 coins.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Wand of the Cywir elders when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 2,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|2500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|1 × Cywir components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 March 2018 (Update):
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- patch 11 July 2016 (Update):
- Removed broken versions of the dragon rider lance, shadow glaive, wand of the Cywir elders and blade of Nymora from the Grand Exchange.
Main hand magic weapons
|Mage Training Arena|
|Dyed seismic wand|
|Dyed wand of the praesul|