Wand of the Cywir elders
|Wand of the Cywir elders|
|Release||29 March 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wield, Check charges|
|High alch||78,000 coins|
|Low alch||52,000 coins|
|A wand formed from the antler of Helwyr.|
|Exchange||10,394,819 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The wand of the Cywir elders is a degradable wand that requires level 85 Magic to use. It has the accuracy of a tier-90 weapon, but the damage cap for spells of a tier-80 weapon. It is exclusively dropped by Helwyr.
The wand will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (a minimum duration of 10 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 2,500,000 coins.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The Wand of the Cywir elders at most, costs 2,500,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 625,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
With an NPC[edit source]
These less preferred methods cost more as they do not consider one's Smithing level for a repair discount.
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
Alternate methods[edit source]
These preferred methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
- An armour stand in a player-owned house
- A whetstone device which can be used anywhere
- The Item Repair ability on a legendary pet can be used once per hour
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|2500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Wand of the Cywir elders|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|1 × Cywir components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 March 2018 (Update):
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- patch 11 July 2016 (Update):
- Removed broken versions of the dragon rider lance, shadow glaive, wand of the Cywir elders and blade of Nymora from the Grand Exchange.
- patch 18 April 2016 (Update):
- Corrected the entry for Wand of the Cywir elders in the Magic skill guide.
Main hand magic weapons
|Mage Training Arena|
|Dyed seismic wand|
|Dyed wand of the praesul|