Waiko Reward Shop
|Waiko Reward Shop|
|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Specialty||Rewards for The Arc|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Waiko Reward Shop is a shop run by Boni that sells unlocks (including upgrades for activities available on the Arc), items, customisations for claimed uncharted isles, and experience lamps. It is located in the north-east corner of the market area of Waiko.
With the exception of small random and medium random lamps (which are the same), increasing the level of the lamp increases the amount of experience per chime. Chimes and taijitu may be used to purchase trade goods from Player-owned ports, experience lamps, and upgrades and unlocks on the Arc and to armour and weapons.
Stock[edit | edit source]
Unlocks[edit | edit source]
Unlocks[edit | edit source]
|Sojobo contract guru||100||Unlock a 50% discount when re-rolling contracts offered by Tengu on Waiko.|
|Waiko grill||500||Unlock the ability to cook food on the grill next to the Waiko food merchant. The Waiko grill has the same chance as the portable range to cook an extra portion of eastern lands food.|
|Whale's Maw campfire||500||Unlock the ability to cook food at the campfire near the north pier on Whale's Maw.|
|Whale's Maw deposit box||750||Unlock the ability to deposit items near the east pier on Whale's Maw.|
|Arc journal teletabs||1,000||Unlock remote access to your Arc teletabs via your Arc journal's Teleport option.|
|Crystal tool siphon blueprint||5,000||Unlock a blueprint for an equipment siphon which boost experience gained from siphoning crystal tools.|
|Bonecrusher upgrade||25,000||Upgrade your bonecrusher to unlock the bone collecting auto pick-up feature for the bones that aren't instantly crushed|
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
|Ancestral Divination I||1,250||Unlock a skill animation override when gathering at divine colonies|
|Ancestral Divination II||1,250||Unlock a skill animation override when gathering at divine colonies|
|Ancestral Conversion||2,500||Unlock a skill animation override when depositing memories in a Divination rift.|
|Death Lotus Rogue armour||5,000||Unlock an alternative graphics of the Death Lotus armour as an override.|
|Gu Ronin armour||5,000||Unlock a cyan-tinted tetsu armour override.|
|Seasinger Acolyte armour||5,000||Unlock the original graphics for the seasinger's outfit as an override.|
|Spirit dragon pet||25,000||Unlock a spirit dragon pet override.|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Commodity sell per day increase||1,500||2||Increase the amount of chimes you can earn per day from selling commodities to merchants.||Base: 20,000
Increases by 5,000 per tier for a maximum of 30,000
|Supplies cap increase||2,000||4||Increased ship cargo capacity. Holds more supplies, facilitating longer journeys.||Base: 200 supplies
Increases 200 per tier for a maximum of 1,000
|Contracts per day increase||2,500||4||Increase the number of contracts you can complete per day.||Base: 3 contracts
Increases by 1 per tier for a maximum of 7
|Supplies cost reduction||3,000||5||Reduced chime cost when purchasing supplies from the ship chandler.||Base: 25
Decreases by 3 per tier for a minimum of 10
|Commodity sell price increase||8,000||2||Get more chimes when you sell commodities to merchants.||Base: 10% of buying price
Tier 1: 1 percentage unit increase (11% of buying price)
Equipment[edit | edit source]
|Hunter's gloves||1,000||Increases Hunter experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Hunter's boots||1,000||Increases Hunter experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Hunter's headwear||2,000||Increases Hunter experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Hunter's legwear||3,000||Increases Hunter experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Hunter's chestpiece||3,000||Increases Hunter experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Seiryu's fang||5,000||The shaft for a mizuyari spear|
|High Armour of Hanto handguards||7,500||Tier 70 hybrid handguards from the Hanto isle.|
|High Armour of Hanto sabatons||7,500||Tier 70 hybrid foot armour from the Hanto isle.|
|High Armour of Hanto headpiece||10,000||A tier 70 hybrid headguard from the Hanto isle.|
|High Armour of Hanto legguards||15,000||Tier 70 hybrid legguards from the Hanto isle.|
|High Armour of Hanto cuirass||20,000||A tier 70 hybrid chestplate from the Hanto isle.|
|Thalassia's Revenge||25,000||A razor-sharp tier 70 two-handed slashing weapon. Augmentable.|
|Rage of Hyu-Ji||25,000||An elaborate tier 70 magic staff. Augmentable.|
|Winds of Waiko||25,000||An intricate tier 70 bow. Augmentable.|
Customisations[edit | edit source]
|Deck chair||150||Add a deck chair to your claimed island.|
|Hammock||250||A hammock to decorate your claimed island. Sleep in it to advance the time of day.|
|Awning||250||Add this decoration to your claimed island.|
|Anchors||250||Add this decoration to your claimed island.|
|Cannon (Uncharted Isles)||250||Add this decoration to your claimed island.|
|Telescope||250||Add this decoration to your claimed island.|
|Tortle portal||350||Add two tortle portals to your claimed island to teleport between them. Also can tortleport to the Divination merchant's island.|
|Terracotta statue||500||Add this decoration to your claimed island.|
|Azure globe||750||Add this decoration to your claimed island.|
|Moai||750||Add a moai head to your claimed island.|
|House||1,000||A building that allows one-way travel to your Player-owned house.|
Consumables[edit | edit source]
|Flag||Free||Plant this flag on an uncharted isle to claim the territory as your own.|
|Waiko teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport to the merchant hub of the Arc.|
|Aminishi teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport to the Assassin on Aminishi.|
|Whale's Maw teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport to the Whaler on Whale's Maw.|
|Cyclosis teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport to the merchant district of Cyclosis.|
|Tuai Leit teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport to the academy of learning on Tuai Leit.|
|Islands That Once Were Turtles teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport north of the Skulls fort on the Islands That Once Were Turtles.|
|Goshima teleport||5||Break this teletab to teleport to the druid colony on Goshima.|
|Contract contact||10||Allows the player to contact Sojobo (contracts) on an Uncharted Isle.|
|Banky crablet||50||An adorable living bank chest you can add to one uncharted isle until you leave.|
|Idol crabletine token||2,500||A tradeable token that unlocks an idol crabletine pet.|
|Small XP lamp (random skill)||1,400||A small XP lamp in a random Ports skill.|
|Medium XP lamp (random skill)||2,100||A medium XP lamp in a random Ports skill.|
|Large XP lamp (random skill)||2,700||A large XP lamp in a random Ports skill.|
|Huge XP lamp (random skill)||5,200||A huge XP lamp in a random Ports skill.|
|Small XP lamp (skill choice)||1,700||A small XP lamp in a Ports skill of your choice.|
|Medium XP lamp (skill choice)||2,500||A medium XP lamp in a Ports skill of your choice.|
|Large XP lamp (skill choice)||3,300||A large XP lamp in a Ports skill of your choice.|
|Huge XP lamp (skill choice)||6,400||A huge XP lamp in a Ports skill of your choice.|
Cape requirements[edit | edit source]
The regular completionist cape requires the following to be purchased for a total of 24,750 chimes and 21 taijitu:
- Tier 1 of all upgrades
- Waiko grill, Whale's Maw's deposit box, and camp fire
- Crystal tool siphon blueprint
- Arc journal teletabs
The trimmed completionist cape requires the player to complete Salty (achievement) for a total of 302,350 chimes and 384 taijitu.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Unlocking Waiko I ( 30) – Purchase unlocks from the Waiko reward shop.
- Upgrading Waiko I ( 30) – Purchase the first tier of upgrades in the Waiko reward shop.
- All Your Energies ( 10) – Unlock the energy-gathering scrimshaw scroll from Waiko ports reward shop.
- Bone to Pick With You ( 10) – Unlock the bonecrusher upgrade from Waiko reward shop.
- Don't Crush My Memories ( 10) – Unlock the memory-crushing scrimshaw scroll from the Waiko ports reward shop.
- Mitts and Waders - Death Lotus ( 15) – Unlock the death lotus gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.
- Mitts and Waders - Seasinger ( 15) – Unlock the seasinger gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.
- Mitts and Waders - Tetsu ( 15) – Unlock the tetsu gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocking Waiko II ( 30) – Purchase additional unlocks from the Waiko reward shop.
- Upgrading Waiko II ( 30) – Purchase all tiers of upgrades in the Waiko reward shop.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- Buy options of 25 and 50 have been added to the Waiko reward shop for Arc teletabs, contract contacts and the Banky crablet.
- hotfix 7 November 2016 (Update):
- Buying multiple XP lamps for a random skill from the Arc no longer awards a single lamp for the price of several.
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- You can now purchase a stackable consumable from the Waiko reward shop that summons your contract giver when on an uncharted isle. The "contract contact" can be equipped in the pocket slot. A limited number can also be kept in your Arc journal and triggered from the Contracts page.
- The Death Lotus rogue cosmetic override outfit has been added to the Waiko Reward Shop. Cost is the same as the Gu ronin and Seasinger acolyte outfits.
- The Hunter outfit now displays 'Owned' instead of 'Locked' when purchased from the Waiko Reward Shop.
- You can now sell island customisations back to the Waiko reward vendor for the full chime price of the item.
- The tool tip on the Death Lotus gloves in the Waiko reward shop now states you need 90 Crafting, not 90 Runecrafting.
- patch 10 October 2016 (Update):
- Boni has been feeling generous and now gives flags out for free.
- XP lamps have been reduced in price.
- Golden idols are now stackable. Players who have been lucky enough to find a pair can now purchase an idol crabletine tradeable pet.
- Players who have completed all of the Tengu's player-owned port clue voyages and have received a mask of gu can now purchase the 'Waiko Guru' unlock for 100 chimes. This unlock halves the cost of re-rolling contracts.
- The price of some 'Functional' and 'Decorative' customisations for claimed islands has been reduced.
- Teleport tablets for named-islands have been added to Waiko rewards shop.
- patch 1 August 2016 (Update):
- The initial cost to purchase Uncharted Isle supplies has been reduced from 50 chimes to 40. This can be lowered even further by purchasing 'Supplies Cost Reduction' upgrades, to as low as 20 chimes per supply (previously 40).
- The 'Commodity Sell Price Increase' upgrade now costs 8,000 chimes, down from 12,000. Players who have already purchased the upgrade will have their surplus chimes refunded after logging in.
- Teletabs to Waiko market are now available from the Waiko reward shop. They are not consumed if you are already on the island of Waiko, and can be equipped in the pocket slot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the release of the second batch of the Arc on 10 October 2016, the former Waiko Item Shop was merged with this shop.
- Prior to 10 October 2016, using the bank chest on Waiko required a purchase to unlock it. With the second batch release, it was unlocked for everyone. No refund was given for those who had purchased it.
- On 20 March 2017 an update added High Armour of Hanto to the Waiko Reward Shop.