Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||8 July 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||60,000 coins|
|Low alch||40,000 coins|
|These fragments are hot to the touch. They could be lethal if combined with a superior long bone, a tribal fin and some dinosaur scales.|
|Exchange||139,467,241 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Volcanic fragments are dropped by Malletops on Anachronia. They are used in combination with a superior long bone, a tribal fin, and dinosaur scales to make the terrasaur maul.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Used by[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|? × Rumbling components||Unknown|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Updated missing or misnamed items in the Player Log, Superior Tooth is now Volcanic Fragments.
- ninja 13 September 2021 (Update):
- Changed the Grand Exchange buy limit from 100 to 2.
- ninja 1 September 2020 (Update):
- Volcanic fragment drops now broadcast to the player's current world in addition to the player's clan and friends.
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- Examining the items that create the Terrasaur Maul now say that "dino scales are needed".
|Traps and resources|
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Variable components
- Items that disassemble into Rumbling components
- Disassemble category/default
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Missing special material quantity
- Big Game Hunter
- Announced items