Void knight deflector
|Void knight deflector|
|Release||25 August 2010 (Update)|
|A deft Void Knight shield.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The void knight deflector is a shield released with the Conquest minigame. It is purchased for 150 Void Knight commendation points or 175 Thaler points from Stanley Limelight Traders. To wield this, a player needs level 42 in Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Ranged and Magic, and 22 Prayer.
The deflector can be equipped in the off-hand slot. It is one of the few shields to be classed for all combat styles.
It is possible to override the Void knight deflector with Replica Void Knight equipment purchasable for 35,000 Loyalty Points at Solomon's General Store to have the retro void knight deflector style. This retro style can be used to override your void equipment in the wilderness.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|42 , 42 , 42 , 42 , 42 , 42 , 22|
|Armour||133.6||PvM: 4.2%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- It is now possible to make a superior void knight deflector.
- The void knight deflector has been given the full armour contribution for its level.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted the shield reward from Conquest (Void deflector) so it's clearly visible in lower detail graphics settings.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the changes brought by the Evolution of Combat regarding 2-hand and off-hand weapons, the Void Knight Deflector became less useful. The Void Knight set is most often used for its offence-boosting effect, but using a shield decreases damage output. Because of this, it is best used as an ordinary shield.
- The deflector used to require 1250 Conquest rating to purchase, until the Minigame Spotlight update. Having a rank of 1250 is still one of the requirements needed for the trimmed Completionist cape, however.
- Other void knight armour can be alched however the deflector cannot.