|Release||31 March 2008 (Update)|
|Special moves||Call to Arms|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||Yes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
During combat, it has a ~10% chance to do a slightly different version of its basic attack with flames erupting from its target, which does 70% (estimated) more damage on average.
Void torcher pouch[edit | edit source]
|74 ( 1,850)||31.1
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||1,851||52 (1,300)||42|
|I can summon a void torcher familiar with this.|
Void torcher pouch is made by using a blank pouch with 74 spirit shards, a blue charm, and a torcher charm in the inventory at a summoning obelisk. Making the pouch earns 59.6 experience points. Using the pouch to summon a Void torcher gains 0.7 experience points, and costs 40 Summoning points.
Void scroll (Call to Arms)[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||4 (100)||42|
|A scroll for a void torcher familiar.|
Call to arms[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Making a void torcher pouch gives little experience. Giant chinchompa pouches requires a lower summoning level, also uses blue charms but gives over four times as much experience. This may be an oversight on Jagex's part, as all Void familiars' pouches give the same experience when made, but Void ravager uses a green charm rather than a blue charm, and the xp it gives fits well between the beaver and macaw pouches, which are the ones flanking it in terms of summoning level required among the green charm familiars.
- The torcher's chat line "'T' is for torcher, that's good enough for me" is a reference to the character Cookie Monster on the popular children's show Sesame Street.
- "Burn baby burn, torcher inferno." is a reference to The Trammps' song, Disco Inferno.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the Void torcher had a special right-click ability, Strike, that caused it to attack instantly, inflicting 10 points of extra damage. This ability drained Summoning points each time it is used. This has since been changed into a slightly different version of its basic attack that is used randomly.
- The void familiars are one of only five summoning familiar groups with a shared scroll ability, the others being the following:
- The Titan's constitution scroll, which is shared by the Fire titan, Moss titan, and Ice titan.
- The Petrifying gaze scroll, which is shared by the Spirit Cockatrice, Spirit Saratrice, Spirit Zamatrice, Spirit Guthatrice, Spirit coraxatrice, Spirit pengatrice, and Spirit vulatrice.
- The Bacon blast scroll, which is shared by the Spirit war pig, Spirit prayer pig, and Spirit pack pig.
- The Annihilate scroll, which is shared by the Smoke nihil, Shadow nihil, Blood nihil and Ice nihil.