Void Knights are members of the Void Knights and followers of Guthix. During the Pest Control minigame, players must protect a Void Knight from the onslaught of pests. While not playing Pest Control, players can talk to Void Knights to spend the commendation points they have earned.
A Void Knight may occasionally appear at Manor Farm, asking for help with a medium Farming Guild request.
A Void Knight dies during a game of Pest Control.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 November 2012 (Update):
- The Pest Control Void Knight is now tough enough to survive a game.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- The Void Knights will now correctly display the new Conquest reward options and interface.
- The robe top worn by these NPCs has a different appearance to the one obtained by players.
- As their Constitution levels were revealed to be 200 during the Pest Control minigame and the requirements to wear Void Knight Equipment are level 42 Attack, Strength, and Defence as well as level 22 Prayer, the Void Knights must have combat levels of at least 90.